1) Barista/Bar Tender
2) Cafe/Restaurant Manager/Supervisor
3) Wait staff
Scroll down for full details....
Apply in writing to: Nick Bayss, General Manager
Barista – Bar Tender
Looking to join a great team?
Enjoy customer relations?
Think you have what it takes to grow our business in a busy professional atmosphere?
MoS Cafe is seeking a new barista to join the team. You must be able to handle high volume coffee over short periods of time, ensuring that the standard of coffee and customer service is at the highest possible level. Mos Café is fully licensed. Basic wine, beer, spirit & cocktail knowledge is essential.
You must be passionate coffee and food with a thirst for perfection. The successful applicant will need to have experience & knowledge with making a variety of coffees. Cash handling experience is also a requirement of this role. The person for this job needs to have an ability to upsell products and acquire full knowledge of the Mos Café food and drinks menus. The suitable candidate will be able to work legally full time in Australia for a minimum of 2 years, be very well presented and well spoken, reliable and honest.
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience (essential)
Must have excellent customer service skills
Have a passion for coffee
Have a current RSA
Must have a proficient understanding of coffee making & coffee equipment.
Are able to work during the day including weekends
Are a team player
Are an efficient coffee maker
Proficient in cocktail and mixed drink preparation and making
In return you will be working with a large & friendly team within our bustling café. Salary will be discussed with you upon successful application.
Full time position
Large & friendly team environment
Located in Sydney CBD
We are currently seeking an experienced full time Restaurant Manager/Supervisor.
You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Restaurant reporting directly to the General Manager.
Ideally, you would have worked in a similar position for at least 2-3 years or have experience at a supervisory level. Your key area of responsibilities will be:
Strong customer service focus
Hands on operator
Wine knowledge preferable but not essential
Ability to priortise tasks
A la carte skills
Basic computer skills
A great opportunity for some one who wants to learn all facets of restaurant management. We are looking for someone who is willing to be hands on, also have the ability to have a great relationship with the customers.
The successful candidate must have the following
- At least 2-3 years experience in Hospitality in a similar role.
- Must be available for a variety of shifts including weekend day-times.
- Must have excellent presentation
- Must have the ability to lead and motivate staff
- Must have a current RSA certificate
The Museum of Sydney Cafe is an iconic cafe/restaurant/bar located in Sydney’s CBD.
Currently we are recruiting experienced wait staff to join our fun and energetic team.
To be considered for this full time position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 2 years experience as a food and beverage attendant in an 'a la carte' restaurant.
• Show a continual desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Attention to detail in a high pressure fast paced environment environment.
• Wine knowledge preferable but not essential
• Fluent English and well groomed
• Travellers must have all relevant visa documents
• Must be based in Sydney for a minimum 6 months
• Lead by example while using your initiative.
• Available to work days, evenings and weekends on a rotating roster. (Mos Cafe is closed on Saturday and Sunday nights)
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of The Mos Cafe team apply below.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply in writing to:
Nick Bayss, General Manager